Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:00 PM ET/10 AM PT
Facebook Marketing Cheat Sheet
Featured Contributor for Inman NEXT
Co-founder and Chief Frugylist of Frugyl.com
According to a recent Inman News poll, only 18% of real estate agents have generated any business from Facebook.
That's a serious problem.
In his 1 hour webinar, Jimmy will share with you his top 10 Facebook marketing tips that will help you make the most out of your marketing efforts.
- Developing a killer content strategy
- The secret to generating more Likes
- Why engagement matters and how you can get more of it
- The right way to promote your listings
- How to stay connected with your sphere and generate more referrals
- How agents are using Facebook Ads to dominate their local markets
- How to manage Facebook from your mobile device
- Examples of great real estate Facebook Pages
- The best time and days to post to Facebook
- How to do all of this in less than 30 minutes a day.
About Jimmy Mackin
Jimmy Mackin is the co-founder and Chief Frugylist of Frugyl.com, real estate's first crowd-sourced-and-vetted group-buying and tech support community. Jimmy has toured the country as part of Inman News' Agent Reboot Tour, speaking on the topics of Social Media and real estate, and is now beginning his second year as a fixture on that speaking circuit. He is also a featured contributor for Inman NEXT, one of the most widely read real estate and technology blogs in America. He founded two of the most popular Facebook groups in real estate ("What Should I Spend My Money On," a precursor to Frugyl, and "Tech Support Group for Real Estate Agents"). He specializes in Facebook marketing for real estate professionals, and he has a passion for technology. A native of New Hampshire, you can connect with Jimmy on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jimmymackin or on Twitter at @JimmyMackin.